Service robotics (Santec, Dtec).
This project is acquired by Botshare,Sp.z O.O.
Service robotics: delivery, disinfection, advertising.
FMCG, household goods supermarkets, shopping, entertainment and office centers, restaurants, catering, clinics and hospitals, any public and educational institutions, companies with openspaces and coworkings, government buildings.
We offer three types of cooperation:
How long can the COVID-19 virus survive?A recent scientific review confirms that the SARS-CoV-2 virus which causes COVID-19 can survive on common surfaces long after a sick person has left the area.
The virus can remains infectious for:
- • Stainless steel: 4 days
- • Plastic: 4 days
- • Glass: 2 days
- • Cardboard: 1 day
- • reducing the cost of performing repetitive operations;
- • increase service speed, stable and accurate work;
- • disinfection during the COVID19 pandemic and forever;
- • contactless during the COVID19 pandemic;
- • reduction of costs for search, training and personnel management;
- • lack of a human factor;
- • wow effect and customer loyalty.
Santec - disinfection robot
Santec disinfection robot can be applied in public areas such as hospitals, quarantine areas, factories, banks, fitness, SPA centers, hotels, offices, manufatures, laboratories, schools, educational centers, airports, commercial centers, government buildings etc.
- • Coverage of chemical spray and UV: 5m radius;
- • Disinfection Dry mist Output 1-2L/h, Particle size ＜10μm;
- • Disinfection efficiency: 1000m3 in 15 minute (multifunctional mode).
The robot disinfector implements the basic functions of fully autonomous positioning navigation with accuracy 10 mm on VSLAM and inertial odometry. Robot provide intelligent obstacle avoidance using computer vision and LIDAR, can also move in rooms on a completely autonomous basis to provide the necessary disinfection and sterilization.
The robot has a structure of differential driving wheels and four driven wheels. Autonomous pose estimation provided by Visual SLAM, multiple infrared, ultrasonic sensors and inertial odometry such as IMU, encoders, etc.
The robot can detect objects, people or animals on ditance 5 m - the intelligent obstacle avoidance function makes the robot navigation safer and the robot never will trigger UVC or other disinfection methods if there are people or animals in sight. The user (operator) can also control the robot remotely using WiFi.
- • Max speed 1,2 m/s;
- • Disinfection Spray Capacity 10 l (8 hours of disinfection);
- • Disinfection Efficiency per 2 hour cycle: 8000 m3 or 3500 m2 area;
- • Dimensions WxHxL: 500x500x1700.
The robot has an intelligent autonomous recharge function, through which the robot can independently find, match and connect with the charging port to realize the auto recharge function (operation time 2 hours).
The disinfector robot can stop at a certain point on its way and do a thorough disinfection there, for example, by traveling in a circle, and then continue the route.
Robot Santec can perform 4 types of disinfection methods:
- • disinfection with UVC (~254nm, 360 degree, 6 groups of short-wave UVC ultraviolet germicidal lamps);
- • disinfection with nozzle for spraying disinfection liquid (10L Disinfection liquid container);
- • disinfection with dry H2O2 mist (ultrasonic generator of dry H2O2 fog with particles less 10 nm and active O (H2O2/OH) activated with UVC;
- • multifunctional mode (UVC + dry mist for with H2O2/OH generation or other combination);
Robot Santec can perform 4 modes:
- • on-the-way mode: open the nozzle for spraying disinfection along the route;
- • fixed-point mode: operate ultraviolet disinfection for one single room;
- • dual mode: UV and spraying sanitization functions are activated at the same time for disinfection a single room;
- • triple mode: UV and spraying sanitization functions are activated at the same time for disinfection along the route.
We offer three types of disinfection robots for licensed production.
Dtec - delivery robot
DTec1, DTec2 delivery robots can be applied in public areas such as restaurants, offices, manufatures, laboratories, etc. Dtec1 has an open tray design, which is convenient when using a robot for transporting non-food products or on short distances.
Dtec2 has an closed trays design (cupboard).
Both robots equipped with innovative multi-color interaction, which brings human-computer interaction experience one step further and makes delivery become more "friendly" ever since.
- • Serve 3 tables a time;
- • Open and closed trays design;
- • Delivery Speed 1,2 m/s;
- • Size of the three trays: 400x350x200mm;
- • Dimensions WxHxL: 500x500x1300.
- • Presence detector and LED indicators on each tray for interaction;
- • 60kg Max Weight Load.
Deivery robot Equipped with multiple Intel RealSense D435 depth cameras, which provide a global shutter sensor and a larger lens for better performance in darkness, it is an excellent solution for robot positioning and navigation, and 3D perception.
The robot has a structure of differential driving wheels and four driven wheels. Autonomous pose estimation provided by Visual SLAM, multiple infrared, ultrasonic sensors and inertial odometry such as IMU, encoders, etc. It can realize centimeter-level real-time positioning and high-precision map construction. It can also run efficiently in complex and mixed scenarios such as restaurants.
The user (operator) can also control the robot remotely using WiFi.
- • interactive light strip -clearer operating instructions;
- • all-aluminium frame - aviation-grade aluminum alloy, more stable structure;
- • can be completed with a conveyor belt on the upper tray-shelf;
The robot has an intelligent autonomous recharge function, through which the robot can independently find, match and connect with the charging port to realize the auto recharge function (operation time 5 hours).
All these robots have Multi Robot scheduler to plan routes for multiple robots on a search graph. It creates a search graph using map and tries to find a path for multiple robots using an extended approach for prioritized planning.
Delivery robots have SDK - to integrate the robot with the existing restaurant management system.
- • food delivery to tables;
- • medicines delivery to wards;
- • documents delivery in the office;
- • food delivery in the office.
We offer three types of delivery robots for licensed production.
Buy service robotics franchise package (Santec, Dtec1, Dtec2 technologies)
Service robotics package - contact us for more details*
* - the price is for Ukrainian customers. For other countries, the price may vary depending on your region (CIS, Europe, Asia, USA, Middle East, etc).
As a licensor, you will be expected to provide the legal agreement that will ensure both parties are fully aware of their respective rights and responsibilities, over and above simply determining royalties.
Determination of an acceptable consensus between the licensor and the licensee will be reached through negotiations.
Good legal advice is usually required to negotiate such things as:
- • exclusive rights to the invention;
- • territories allocated;
- • what exactly is being licensed (technology transfer, engineering specs, use of trademark);
- • who pays for obtaining patents in licensed territories;
- • are future improvements to the product included under the license;
- • what resources are available if the licensee is late on payments;
- • can either party transfer rights under the agreement to another party;
- • who bears liability resulting from injuries sustained from the product;
- • what are termination provisions of the agreement.